Delicious Daily Greens (Liposomal Sulforaphane Mix)
Detoxification is essential to maintaining healthy, clear skin and to supporting aging skin. Daily greens are an easy way to detoxify regularly and gently.
We like this liposomal liquid mix in water with fresh lime juice. Also great as an addition to smoothies.
This package is a 30 day supply in individual, portable portions.
Sulforaphane is an extremely powerful phytochemical found in broccoli sprouts and all cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, kale, watercress, bok choy and mustard greens. Research shows that this compound plays a critical role in cellular detoxification and may help to improve cellular communication.
In today’s modern ecosystem we are surrounded by a plethora of toxins that appear in the water we drink, food we eat, and the air we breathe. These toxins build up, and over time become a burden to the human body; eventually leading to cellular degeneration, premature aging and disease.
Our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix works to reduce the buildup of toxins by activating all three phases of cellular detoxification. In fact, Sulforaphane has been discovered to be the most potent inducer of Phase II enzymes ever identified. Phase II detoxification is a process in which the liver uses one of two major enzyme pathways to remove a toxic substance from the body, such as known carcinogens in our food supply like glyphosate.
Cymbiotika’s Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix contains sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and chlorophyllin, phytochemicals that have been extensively studied for their profound effects on reducing free radical damage, lowering inflammation, neutralizing toxins, and protecting healthy cells.
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (Brassica Oleracea L.Italica) - Biologically active sulfur containing compounds found naturally in cruciferous vegetables. Studies have shown their benefits to include reduction of inflammation, reduction of stress, antioxidant activity, anti microbial, and immune boosting properties.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin - Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green color. Plants use chlorophyll to trap light needed for photosynthesis. Sodium copper chlorophyllin is a stable water soluble compound derived from chlorophyll that is used as a natural internal deodorizer, wound healer, bacteria regulator, blood builder, and may help reduce gas and body odor.
- Sulforaphane - Sulforaphane is an enzyme reaction that occurs during the breaking down of cruciferous vegetables. Known for its antioxidant properties and its ability to assist the body in phase 1, 2, and 3 detoxification processes. Rich in potassium and vitamins A, C, K. Sulforaphane possesses wonderful anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antimicrobial, antidiabetic and other beneficial properties.
- Liposomal Chlorophyllin Sulforaphane - We have taken the powerful compounds chlorophyllin and sulforaphane and combined them with our patented micelle liposomal delivery technology. This ensures that each nutrient is protected inside of a phospholipid (fat) so it can bypass digestion and quickly absorb into the bloodstream.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin - Our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. Coconut is known for its antimicrobial effects and is the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower oil containing Phosphatidylcholine - We use cold pressed Sunflower Oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflower using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. PC is only rich (or found in) in soy, eggs, and sunflower. Once the PC is extracted from the Sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient dense Oleic Acid form to the more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) - most bioavailable form of vitamin E. A powerful antioxidant known to reduce harmful free radicals.
- Organic Orange Terpenes - a chemical naturally found in oranges, responsible for its pleasant citrus smell. Known to inhibit growth of bacteria, fungi, and certain parasites and provide anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Lime Terpenes - Lime and citrus peels contain a high dosage of a terpene compound called d-limonene. D-limonene has been linked to having anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, and anxiety-fighting effects.
- Organic Pineapple Extract - High in bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, that has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation, relieve muscle aches and cramps, improve digestion issues and alleviate allergies. Bromlaline may contain powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Organic Stevia Rebaudiana - Stevia is a small perennial shrub that has been used for centuries as a bio-sweetener and for other medicinal uses such as to lower blood sugar. This zero-calorie sweetener is 100-300 times sweeter than sugar and rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc and sodium.
At SLOANE MARLEY we partner with CYMBIOTIKA for the highest quality nutritional supplements available to help support great skin and a healthy body.
We only keep a few CYMBIOTIKA products listed on our site, as these are the supplements we believe are most supportive with anti-oxidant properties, collagen building, and generally caring for both acne-prone and aging skin.
We do have access to the full catalog of CYMBIOTIKA products and if you would like to order anything that isn’t listed on our site, please contact us for more information.
Please read the ingredient lists carefully and know your sensitivities. The ingredients are guaranteed for highest quality standards, but the purchase of supplements are final and we cannot guarantee their effectiveness for you as an individual, nor can we provide any returns.